CAIRwatch Radical Review (newsletter) The Politics of Terrorism (radio show) BLOG
HOME PRESS RELEASES ARTICLES MULTIMEDIA DOCUMENTS IN THE NEWS ABOUT LINKS CONTACT VOLUNTEER DONATE

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Latest CW Profile - Danya Shakfeh (a.k.a. Ms. Jihad U.)


"Syrian by blood, Syrian-American by citizenship" - That's how Danya Shakfeh describes herself in one of her blog profiles. Danya is certainly proud of her Syrian heritage, and we at Americans Against Hate hope that she is equally as proud to have been chosen as the first female CAIR-related individual to have a CAIR Watch Profile made of her.

Congrats, Danya!

You can find Danya's profile here, along with profiles for her former CAIR boss, Ahmed Bedier, and many of their CAIR friends... http://www.americansagainsthate.org/cw/profiles_cw.php.

For further info about Danya, check out the FrontPage Magazine article, 'Ms. Jihad U.'

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've checked her profile out online. She is nothing but a piss in the wind, Joe.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I would certainly disagree. Someone that is affiliated with a group such as CAIR, who states, "I feel as though I want to hurt someone. And I know exactly who I want to hurt," needs to be exposed.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps that is something that I had missed when I looked at her profile.

That may sound threatening at first glance, Joe, but she's a teenager. If you have kids, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Any problems, please send e-mail to info@AmericansAgainstHate.org

Google
Web AmericansAgainstHate.org AmericansAgainstHate.blogspot.com
Copyright © Americans Against Hate 2006. All rights reserved.       E-mail: info@americansagainsthate.org