CAIRwatch Radical Review (newsletter) The Politics of Terrorism (radio show) BLOG
HOME PRESS RELEASES ARTICLES MULTIMEDIA DOCUMENTS IN THE NEWS ABOUT LINKS CONTACT VOLUNTEER DONATE

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Just Got Back from Vegas


Hey my blogger friends, I'm heading back from Las Vegas. I was a speaker at the America's Truth Forum Symposium. This was my second one. My first one was in April, in Arlington, VA. My speech was about CAIR. The speech went very well, and the event was another ATF success. Everyone should thank Jeffrey Epstein for working so hard to make it happen. Jeff, you rock, buddy!

Some fireworks erupted between Pakistani journalist Hamid Mir and the rest of the panel, during the question and answer session. Mir said some things that many (on the panel and in the audience) took issue with. That's putting in lightly. You'll be glad to know that I let him have it for throwing a barb at Robert Spencer. I told him he should be privileged and he was lucky to share the stage with Spencer -- and he was.

I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance and the text of my speech as well.

Anyway, I get on the computer, now, and what do I see? Ahmed Bedier is continuing his freefall. This time, he's pissed off a Congresswoman, U.S. Representative from Florida Ginny Brown-Waite. We're certainly going to look into this further.

No one in government should have anything to do with Bedier or CAIR, and that includes the Tampa FBI.

One thing I'll say -- At the symposium, there were many people from American law enforcement and intelligence agencies. I spoke to them, and they do get it. They absolutely get it. If they could only convince their colleagues...

3 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

Joe,
How I wish that I'd been able to attend the Symposium!

I'd like to learn more about those fireworks you mentioned. What were the issues disputed?

A bright spot: At the symposium, there were many people from American law enforcement and intelligence agencies. I spoke to them, and they do get it. They absolutely get it.

We must give law enforcement the tools needed to protect us!

9:29 AM  
Blogger nanc said...

definitely a whole new ballgame for law enforcement - terrorism is to this millenium what methamphetamine was to the end of the 1900's.

thing is, druggies will eventually just kill themselves.

more info please!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

AOW, Mr. Mir, during his speech, had stated that listening to the other speakers at the symposium was a humiliation that reminded him of the humiliation he suffered, when he was kidnapped by Hezbollah fighters, who accused him of being an American operative and made him rub his nose in the ground. He also stated something to the effect that his friends at home would not be too pleased to find out that he shared the stage with Robert Spencer. When confronted about these statements by myself and Wafa Sultan, he said that he was being misunderstood. He had an excuse for everything else he had stated as well.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Any problems, please send e-mail to info@AmericansAgainstHate.org

Google
Web AmericansAgainstHate.org AmericansAgainstHate.blogspot.com
Copyright © Americans Against Hate 2006. All rights reserved.       E-mail: info@americansagainsthate.org