CAIRwatch Radical Review (newsletter) The Politics of Terrorism (radio show) BLOG
HOME PRESS RELEASES ARTICLES MULTIMEDIA DOCUMENTS IN THE NEWS ABOUT LINKS CONTACT VOLUNTEER DONATE

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

CAIR Watch - Thank-you!


Wow! What a response to CAIR Watch! I want to thank everyone that wrote in to us, asking to be volunteers. We absolutely need your help in this endeavor. It's been a little overwhelming, but rest assured, everyone will be contacted.

I especially want to thank Daniel Pipes, Militant Islam Monitor, Jihad Watch, Little Green Footballs and Anti-CAIR for helping to get the word out. There were many others as well, and your efforts are much appreciated.

This is all part of the War on Terrorism, and if we come together, we're going to win this war!

Joe Kaufman
Chairman
Americans Against Hate

5 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

Joe,
If ever an organization needs watching, it's CAIR. I'll be notifying some fellow bloggers who might want to participate in this watch. And, of course, I'll be volunteering. I've been watching CAIR for a couple of years now.

BTW, you and I briefly met at the America's Truth Forum in April. I won't be able to attend the November Symposium, but I have an announcement about it posted at the top of my blog.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Conservatarian said...

Joe,
I emailed you separately, but I thought here I wouls share an ideawith you. why don't you maintain a list of CAIR state directors with email addresses, so you r readers can communicate with them to protest CARI's frequent hateful activities.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps the biggest mystery of all is the government's tolerance to allow this group to exist in our country. They say that the wheels of justice turn slow - well, in this case, far too slow.

Your site is part of a well planned initiative and I congratulate you on this. Maybe your fellow bloggers (all of us here) can get together and help spread the word.

get in touch with Andy of ACAIR. I've already mentioned to him about your site. Maybe his readers, and our bloggers, can start discussing this to raise the popularity.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Smooth said...

Joe, I appreciate your efforts and quote you often on Smooth Stone when you write for Front Page. I've been warning folks about CAIR for years on AOL's forum boards where I spent a lot of hours defending Israel against her enemies. Will be glad to participate in CAIR Watch. Please feel free to contact me at any time.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Bushwack said...

Finally! Well done guys,

I posted the logo and I'll help in anyway I can.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Any problems, please send e-mail to info@AmericansAgainstHate.org

Google
Web AmericansAgainstHate.org AmericansAgainstHate.blogspot.com
Copyright © Americans Against Hate 2006. All rights reserved.       E-mail: info@americansagainsthate.org